Did you decide to submit your CV?
We want to know all the skills, experiences, and abilities you have acquired. At the same time we will be at your disposal to answer all the questions about the role, the corporate culture and most importantly to get to know what everyday life is like at Loulis Food Ingredients.
The interview process is conducted through live interviews or via videoconference.
You will be part of a team!
At this point you have the opportunity to meet your colleagues as well as the Director of the department you will be working with. We will confirm that the role for the participant in the process and our Corporate culture is clear.
You will also have the opportunity to visit our facilities and take the relevant tour.
You are our choice!
Are you in the final step? Human Resources department will contact you to inform you about the final offer of Loulis Food Ingredients.
Tips for the interview
- Interviews are your opportunity to present your professional profile, the experience you have gained. Remember the interview is an opportunity for discussion and not an interrogation!
- Read all the details of the role. Come prepared, it is your chance to get answers for every question you may have about the role or Loulis Food Ingredients.
- Your CV remains in our database for up to two years.
- In case of an online interview, we will send you the necessary link. We use TEAMS or ZOOM and we suggest connecting via PC.
- The commitment of Loulis Food Ingredients towards all candidates is to be informed as soon as possible about the progress of the process either for positive or negative development.