In 1928, it was founded in the bay of St. George in Keratsini, the largest mill in the Greek territory at the time, with the latest technology of that time.
Today, after a radical configuration of the facilities, a state-of-the-art flour mill with a capacity of 300 tons per 24 hours was created.
- Production line with a grinding capacity of 300 tons/24 hours
- 3,500tons flour silo
- 20,000tons grain silo
- 300tons by-product silo
- 7tons bran pelletizing line
- Mixing line with a capacity of 600 tons
- Packaging of 25kg bags with a capacity of 500 tons for export
- State-of-the-art Quality Assurance and Quality Control Departments, supported by a fully equipped pilot bakery
- Private port with a grain loading and unloading capacity of 150 tons/hour