Flour Mill of Keratsini
In 1928, it was founded in the bay of St. George in Keratsini, the largest mill in the Greek territory at the time, with the latest technology of that time.
Today, after a radical configuration of the facilities, a state-of-the-art flour mill with a capacity of 300 tons per 24 hours was created.
- Production line with a grinding capacity of 300 tons/24 hours
- 3,500tons flour silo
- 20,000tons grain silo
- 300tons by-product silo
- 7tons bran pelletizing line
- Mixing line with a capacity of 600 tons
- Packaging of 25kg bags with a capacity of 500 tons for export
- State-of-the-art Quality Assurance and Quality Control Departments, supported by a fully equipped pilot bakery
- Private port with a grain loading and unloading capacity of 150 tons/hour