In July 2001, the new industrial unit of Loulis Food Ingredients began operating in the area of Sourpi Magnesia.
With the full operation of the new state-of-the-art cement mill in March 2003 and the inauguration of the unit in June of the same year, a model investment of 60 million dollars was completed – after a decade of bureaucratic procedures and construction work.
- 7 production lines 1.100 t/24h
- 5.000tons flour silo
- 55.000tons grain silo
- 360tons bran silo
- 7tons bran pelletizing line
- Special milling line for rye, barley, dinkel and durum wheat
- 20tons traditional Stone Mill
- 40tons Pilot Organic Mill
- 9 packaging machines with a total production capacity of 200 tons for vacuum packaging of ½, 1, 2, 3 and 5 kg flour as well as semolina
- State-of-the-art Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Research & Development Departments, supported by a fully equipped pilot bakery
- Flat warehouses with a capacity of 3,000 tons
- Owned port for simultaneous loading and unloading of 4 ships, 300 tons/hour