Terms & conditions of use
2. The terms and conditions set forth herein, as well as any other applicable national, community or international legislation, that is in force regarding the Internet or the Worldwide Web in general, apply to all visitors or users of the Website.
3. “Loulis Food Ingredients S.A.” (hereinafter "The company") or any affiliated company may revise the Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this message. Revisions are binding to users and shall be deemed to be accepted unconditionally, by continuing to use the Website.
5. The company and any affiliated company are not bound by the content of the Website.
6. Minors are prohibited from browsing the Website and using its Content, which, according to law, is intended to be used only by adults. However, if minors, on their own initiative, visit the Website or use its Content or the services available via the Website, which are considered inappropriate, the company and its affiliated companies shall bear no responsibility.
7. The company is entitled, without notice, to interrupt or suspend the operation of the Website, in whole or in part, or modify the nature and the content of the Website at any time. Μoreover, the operation of the Website may be interrupted, suspended, or impeded, permanently or temporarily, due to events outside the control or regardless the will of the company.
8. The company will make reasonable efforts to ensure maintenance and accessibility of the Website and its Content, however, accessibility may be affected by user equipment, other communications networks, the simultaneous attempt of a high number of people to use the Internet or other causes of interference and may fail or need maintenance without notice.
ii. Content - Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
- 1. The trademark "Loulis Food Ingredients" and other relevant used on the Website is a registered trademark of “Loulis Food Ingredients S.A.” or any other affiliated company. The Website and its content in general, including, without limitation, every text and image, photograph (hereinafter "the Content"), unless otherwise stated regarding specific rights of third parties, is the intellectual and industrial property of the company and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, community and international law.
2. The Content shall be used without further processing and may not be subject to modifications or other interventions by the user. Furthermore, the Content may not, in whole or in part, be subject to transaction (whether commercial or not), may not be copied, modified, reproduced, retransmitted, transmitted or distributed in any way by any user without the prior written consent of the company.
3. The products and/or services and/or trade name and/or trademarks or distinctive features of third parties that appear or may appear on the Website are intellectual and industrial property of third parties who exclude the responsibility for the content and services and/or the products.
4. Any communication, material, data transferred, retransmitted or forwarded through any service available via the Website and, in general, every information submitted to the company via the Website will be considered and characterized as non-confidential and will not be a user’s asset. Anything transferred, retransmitted, sent, where possible, or submitted to the company via the Website, shall be deemed and remain property of the company or its affiliated companies, and shall be free to be used, for any purpose, concept, technique or method contained in the information that users provide to the company and its affiliated companies via the Website, without prejudice to applicable Greek, community and international law. By using this Website, limited information may be submitted by any user and/or collected by the company for any purpose which is appropriate for its commercial activities.
5. Trademarks, logos, distinctive features, trade names and distinctive titles (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Trademarks") appearing on the Website are trademarks, either registered or not, of the company and/or third parties. Nothing contained in the Website should be deemed as an express or implied authorization or as a right to use any form of any Trademark appearing on the Website without the written authorization of the company or the third parties that may own such Trademarks appearing on the Website. The use, on behalf of users, of Trademarks appearing on the Website, or of any other content that may be provided herein is expressly and strictly forbidden.
6. Images of persons, representations of landscapes and things that are part of the Website’s content, are either property of the company or its affiliated companies, or used on the Website following authorization of their beneficiaries. Any use of these representations by the Website’s users or by third parties authorized by the users that goes beyond the Website’s limits is prohibited unless special authorization is provided in these Terms and Conditions or in any other part of the Website.
iii. Liability of “Loulis Food Ingredients S.A.” – Users’ Obligations
1. Despite the diligent efforts of the company and its affiliated companies so that the content of the Website includes complete, accurate, secure, updated information, the company does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. In any case, the users of the Website acknowledge and accept that the company may not be able to exercise control over the whole Content, the Security of the Website and the services available therein. Therefore, the company is neither bound nor does it confer any guarantee, nor does it accept any responsibility or liability regarding the security and the content of the Website. In addition, the company does not warrant that the use of information, data or materials which are available in the Website will not infringe any rights of third parties that do not belong to or are not connected with the company.
2. Users accept that they must evaluate the content of the Website and that they are responsible for any risk deriving from the use of any part of the Content, including any decision based on the accuracy, completeness, validity and / or its usefulness. Therefore, every user is solely liable for the use of the Website. Neither the company, nor its affiliated companies, their managers or directors, employees, partners, representatives, other parties involved in creation, production or delivery of the Content and the operation of the Website in general, are responsible for any direct, consequential, incidental, indirect or loss of profits resulting from the access and the use of the Website. Notwithstanding the abovementioned, everything contained in the Website is provided to the users as such, with no form of guarantee, express or implied, including in particular any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, or non-infringement. The company and/or its affiliated companies shall under no circumstances be liable for damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, actual and consequential damages, expenses incurred in respect of the Website or its ineffective use, that may be caused by any person, or impossibility of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay of operation, transmission or suspension system line, nor shall any responsibility or liability be assumed due to any mal-functional breakdown that may be caused to the computer or to other electronic means of access to the Website or to computer viruses or other type of software which can infect the user’s computer, means or other asset when accessing or using the Website, downloading any material, data, text, images, videos, or audio used in the Website, even if the company or its representatives have been informed of the possibility that such damages, losses or expenses may be caused. Links to other web-based information resources take place at their own sole responsibility.
3. Although the company may at non- predetermined intervals, monitor or review discussions, conversations, messages, transmissions, electronic bulletin boards and any other data transferred or transmitted via the Website, the company is also in no way required to do so and excludes all liability or responsibility regarding any claim which may be brought with respect to the content of the Website, any error, defamation, insulting or defamatory acts, omission, lies, obscenity, pornography, profanity, risks or misstatement contained in any information of the Website Content. Sending, retransmitting, transferring, circulating any material which is unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, abusive, inflammatory, pornographic or profane or that could constitute or encourage a behavior that may be considered as a criminal offense, incur civil liability, or violate, via the Website, any law in any manner whatsoever, is prohibited.
5. The users of the Website accept, agree and acknowledge that the use of the Website shall be lawful and appropriate, being also subject to the legislation regarding transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and to third countries.
User’s Personal Data Protection
Loulis Food Ingredients S.A. acknowledges the importance of protecting the personal data of users of the website. Detailed information on the protection of your personal data and your rights is available in the Privacy Notice.
Information or Data Automatically Collected
In certain cases, technical information which is not personally identifiable may be automatically collected by accessing and browsing the Website (e.g. not through registration). Examples of this type of information which may be collected include the type of operating computer system used to access the Website and its domain name used to be linked with the Website.
Applicable law - Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions, any modification thereof and the use of the Website are governed by Greek law. Any dispute arising out of the use of the Website shall be decided by the competent courts of Piraeus (i.e. the Court of First Instance and the District Court of Piraeus, depending on the amount in dispute).
All Rights Reserved.