Invitation to the General Assembly of the Shareholders of Loulis Mills S.A.
According to Law and Articles, the Board of Directors of the company invites the shareholders of the Company to a General Assembly on Thursday, the 28th of June 2007 at 11:00 a.m. at the Head Offices of the Company, in Sourpi Magnisias, in order to take decisions on the following issues of the day's layout:
DAY'S LAYOUT ISSUES:
1) Submission and approval of the Annual Financial Statements of the Fiscal Year 1.1.2006 - 31.12.2006 after the relevant reports of the Board of Directors and Auditors.
2) Submission and approval of the Annual Consolidated Financial Statements of the Fiscal Year 1.1.2006 - 31.12.2006 and of the relevant reports of the Board of Directors and Auditors.
3) Wave of any kind of responsibility running from the Board of Directors or from the Auditors for the Fiscal Year 1.1.2006 - 31.12.2006.
4) Vote of the Auditor and the Substitute Auditor for the next fiscal period and the determination of their compensation.
5) Approval of compensation for the Board of Directors.
6) Pre approval of disburse of salaries, expenses for the presence of the members of the Board of Directors and of other expenses, for the next Fiscal Period.
7) Voting of the new Board of Directors and assignation of the functions of the members of the Board of Directors, in accordance to Law No.3016/2002, regarding corporate governance as it stands.
8) Various issues and announcements.
Any one of the Shareholders wishing to participate in the above described General Assembly, is required, according to Law and Articles, to bind through the operator of their account (if their shares are not in the Special Account) or through the Athens Stock Exchange Official Register (if their shares are in the Special Account) all or part of their shares and to submit to the Head Offices of the Company (Sourpi Magnisias) relevant certification of binding the shares or certification of deposition of the certification of binding the shares at least five (5) days before the General Assembly to the Escrow Fund or to any certified Bank in Greece or abroad together with any documentation of legalizing their representatives.
Sourpi, the 4th of June 2007
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS